Dr. Regan Garey, CPA is a full time faculty member in the business department at Immaculata University - her area of teaching expertise is Accounting, Finance, and Strategic Management. She has extensive business experience as an accountant and small business owner. She has a BA in economics, BS in accounting, an MBA and a Doctorate in business administration with a concentration in accounting. Her specialty is training individuals who have little or no business background and she simplifies a complicated area of business. She is knowledgeable in audit and individual tax preparation, and she speaks to various networking organizations about financial literacy. Regan is an active member of the community and is on the Board of Directors of the Food Bank of Delaware.
Upcoming Scheduled Workshops:
Saturday February 11, 2012
American Management Association
2 and 3 day courses
See www.amanet.org for a listing
- NC SHRM
September 30, 2011
- IFRS Course
American Management Association (AMA)
San Francisco, CA
- Delaware Economic Development Office
"Intensive Day of Learning for Start Up Businesses"
- IFRS Facilitator: American Management Association
- IFRS Convergence
- SHRM Meeting
Topic: Emotional Intelligence; What is it and Why is it Important?
- Society of Human Resource Management (SHRM) State Council Meeting
Goldey Beacom College, Wilmington, DE
- Financial Literacy Consultant, PANO (Pennsylvania Association of Nonprofit Organizations)
- Wilmington Women In Business Mentor, Fresh Start Fund Scholarship
- Food Bank of Delaware Board of Trustees Member. This organization is a state-wide organization dedicated to providing food to thousands of people in need.
- Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA) program volunteer, 2009. Assisting elderly and lower income tax payers in providing free assistance in income tax preparation.